Phoenix Landscape Design
Choosing the Right Phoenix Landscape Design Contractor
If you’re looking for an outstanding, low water, and low maintenance Phoenix landscape design you’ve come to the right place. AZ Landscape Creations creates full color landscape designs using a high end CAD (computer aided design) software. Best of all, our designs are done at no cost if you contract AZ landscape Creations for your project.
Creating a landscape design plan is especially helpful in larger-scale projects that might be completed in various phases. Our CAD drawings have detailed plant call outs, square footage of pavers, sod, rock, etc. Everything is completely listed and quantified. These plans help ensure that you know exactly what you are getting before any construction is started. Additionally, these plans help ensure that your project is executed exactly as planned from start to finish!
A great landscape design is key to any great landscaping project, but so too is choosing the right Phoenix landscape design contractor to execute the design. Here are some tips for choosing a contractor who can make your dream for your landscaping project a reality.
- Find a contractor who is licensed, bonded, and insured. Make sure that the contractor is licensed by the Arizona Registrar of Contractors, here. This includes ensuring that their license is current/ active and has no outstanding complaints. If there is an accident or mistake made on your property, the financial and legal consequences could fall back on you. Because of this, it is important to hire a Phoenix landscape design contractor who is fully insured.
- Find a contractor who has experience and training in hardscape design and installation. If your Phoenix landscape design involves hardscaping, it is important that the contractor is experienced and adheres to industry standards. For example, make sure that the contractor is a Belgard Authorized Contractor and has completed ICPI (Interlocking Concrete Pavement Institute) training. This helps guarantee a sustainable, professional and quality install.
- Ensure your project is backed with a written contract and detailed estimate. It is important that all elements of your project and prices are in writing, never rely on a verbal agreement. This is vital not only at the start of the project, but should any change orders arise as well. A written contract protects the contractor and you as a homeowner from miscommunication and ensures that all work on your Phoenix landscape design is completed to satisfaction.
- Ask for customer references. Ask your contractor for at least three references of past/similar projects. Also ask for pictures of like/completed projects. It is important to do your homework as well by looking for various reviews on websites such as Facebook, Google, and the Arizona Registrar of Contractors.
- Look into your contractor’s guatantee. The Arizona Registrar of Contractors outlines specific guidelines requiring licensed contractors to guarantee certain aspects of their work for specific periods of time, depending on the nature of the project. Be sure to ask your contractor what guidelines/warranty periods are applicable to your project and ensure that your contractor will adhere to these requirements for your Phoenix landscape design.
Turn Your Phoenix landscape design into Reality
We are excited about helping you turn your Phoenix landscape design into reality. Call us today at 480-626-4220 or fill out our Quick Quote form for a free estimate!
AZ Landscape Creations provides Phoenix landscape design services for Chandler, Gilbert, Phoenix, Queen Creek, Mesa, Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Fountain Hills, Tempe, and Ahwatukee.