Pool Tile Cleaning
Let’s Make Your Pool Beautiful Again!
AZ Landscape Creations pool tile cleaning and calcium removal will restore the shine and luster to your pool.
Have you noticed an unsightly ring on your pool tile and grout? Over time, calcium, mold, algae, mildew, dirt and hard water will build up on your pool tile and grout creating an eye sore, and also a health risk.
AZ Landscape Creations specializes in pool tile cleaning and calcium removal using the MaxxClean Hydro Blast System. This system uses a media called kieserite (Epsom salt) to safely blast away calcium buildup and help rejuvenate your backyard sanctuary.
The MaxxClean Hydro Blast System:
- Safe. It will not damage or scratch your pool tile. Many pool tile cleaning companies use glass beads in their calcium removal processes. Glass beads are harmful, and often cause pool tile to become dull and pitted. The pitted tile then actually causes buildup to adhere even more easily to the tile.
- Fast. If you have ever tried pool tile cleaning yourself, you know how time consuming and frustrating it can be. Don’t spend your free time in your pool with a pumice stone!
- Environmentally Friendly. Our MaxxClean Hydro Blast System does not use any harsh chemicals. We use a pH neutral, non-toxic media. In fact, your pool is ready to swim in the same day!
- Inexpensive. Replacing your pool tile can be quite expensive. Let us help your tile look new for a fraction of the cost.
Our Pool Tile Cleaning Process is Simple:
- Drain. We lower the water level in your pool just a few inches, slightly below the pool tile, exposing all affected areas.
- Hydro Blast. We use a commercial pressure washer, with an output of 4200 PSI, injected with kieserite to break up and remove the calcium buildup, and then we polish the tile.
- Vacuum. We vacuum the mineral blasting media from your pool with our portable pumping system, bypassing your pool filters.
The MaxxClean Hydro Blast pool tile cleaning system is also used for calcium removal on; brick, rock, concrete walls, pool decking, fountains and statues.
Have AZ Landscape Creations get rid of the calcium deposits on your pool!
Contact AZ Landscape Creations for a free estimate on your pool tile cleaning project! Simply fill out our Quick Quote form or give us a call at 480-626-4220. AZ Landscape Creations offers services in Chandler, Gilbert, Phoenix, Queen Creek, Mesa, Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Fountain Hills, Tempe, and Ahwatukee.